365 Project

www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Grandpa's Hands

Normally I don't post things from a photo club I belong to here. But this assignment is different. I hope you all enjoy it as much I did creating it.

So when the subject of someone using both hands was listed, I instantly thought of my Grandpa. He has been working with hands his entire life. Today I was fortunate enough to spend some time in his shop taking pics of him working. It amazes me how at 90, his motor just keeps cruising. It was a pleasure to spend time with him, and capture him at work. I hope these pics will do justice to him.








We love you, and appreciate all that you do for us Grandpa.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures they are awesome they will be treasured for years to come and will be great to show our kids and grandkids after he has passed on!!

Alida said...

They are awesome pictures.. Thanks for sharing..