
Poor Cole has had a rough week. Last friday he had a hernia operation. Today at school he fell and smacked his head on a table splitting it open. He received quite few stitches, has a slight concussion, and will probably lose a few teeth. He is such a tough kid that he barely cried during the whole ordeal.
5 comments:
Cole, We're terribly sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Life's hard sometimes. Have a popsicle, that should make your lip feel a little better, it looks sore. Are you going to have a "Harry Potter" scar? j/k Love ya, Gpa, Gma and Brit
hey cole sorry that you got hurt, are you okay? I feel so bad for you. Look on the bright side though, you get to eat tons of ice cream and popsicles. hey when are you coming over? I look forward to seeing you again and hearing about this makes me wan't to see you even more.
love aunt Brittany
That is too bad about Cole maybe he can take the title crash cup away from me!!j/k I am excited you are doing a blog so I can see all the cute pictures you take of your kids!!
Cole I am so sorry!!! Hang in there it is a good thing you are such a tough kid. We love you and miss you all.
Amy
oh sad! HE looks pretty cool though! Fun to find your blog!
Post a Comment