Here are my boys at Lake Powell last year.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tagged
Well my sister Alisa tagged me on her blog. I guess the way this is works is I am supposed to to 4th folder on my computer and pick the 4th picture and tell what it is. I think my computer is set up a little differently because all pics are in one directory. Anyway here is the 4th pic from the 4th folder in my pics. Don't worry Alisa I will return the favor later.

Here are my boys at Lake Powell last year.
Here are my boys at Lake Powell last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute picture of your boys. Lake Powell is always full of such great memories. Thanks for having a Blog. When I am missing home all I have to do is look at yours or Lisa's Blog and seeing all the pics and hearing about what is going on with your families helps me feel like I am still connected.
Keep up the great post and have a happy Halloween. Amy
Post a Comment