365 Project

www.flickr.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Willard Bay

We decided we needed to squeeze one more trip to the lake in before winterizing the boat. Last friday we ran up to Willard Bay for a couple of hours. The lake was pretty much empty, other than a few fisherman. We had a great time, and we really don't want summer to end just yet.


Colin jumping in



Cole still dripping after a swim.


Colin wakeboarding. It has been a lot of fun to watch him get better each and every time out this year


Cameron is finally warming up to the idea of swimming off the boat.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

The summer is over what are you talking about? j/k I don't think JD and I are going to let that reality hit us until there is snow on the ground.

Amanda Wells said...

I must of missed the phone call inviting us to come. J/K Looks like you had fun and I really hope summer isn't over just yet, I haven't landed a flip yet. (in my dreams will have to work though)