365 Project

www.flickr.com

Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School


Even though this is a week late it is still hard to believe that summer has come to a end. Colin is starting the 4th grade this year. Cole is starting the second grade. Seems like just yesterday I was taking them both to kindergarden for their first day. It has been wonderful to watch them learn and grow. I am excited for this new school year and the adventures that lay ahead.

Cameron has started back at the day care and is having a great time catching up with his friends.

1 comment:

SA Woodward Family said...

I can't believe summer is over either. I feel like it just started. The Boys look great. I can't believe Colin and Cole are both in the grades they are I still think at times they should be just barely going to kindergarten. Love the pict of Cameron