365 Project

www.flickr.com

Friday, November 14, 2008

Pinewood Derby


Last night was pinewood derby for Colin. Both Colin and Cole were very excited for this activity and have been working on their cars for a couple of weeks. They drew up their designs and helped me cut them out and paint them. Because Cole isn't 8 yet he was only allowed to run his car in the prelims. Colin's car was very fast and he kept saying " Dad this car is lightning". Its amazing what some of Grandpa Martins special axles from my old cars can do. It was a wonderful night and the boys are already excited about next years event.

2 comments:

SA Woodward Family said...

I can't believe Colin is old enough to be doing pine wood derby's I remember when you did them, I was always jealous. Sounds like you guys had fun though and I know how much you enjoyed them growing up. Love and miss you guys
Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh- how fun! Pine wood derby is the best! Thanks for sharing it with us.